San Francisco is so much more than Golden Gate Bridge and Lombard St. If you are planning to visit this awesome city, I listed below some cool non-touristy places to visit that totally worth some shots.
Prepare your Instagram... 📸
1. "Falling houses" in Jones St.
2. Street art at 1231 Valencia St
4. Victorian Houses in Mason St.
3. Little bookstore in Trinity Alley.
5. Hollow Cafe at 1435 Irving St.
6. The little door on a tree in Golden Gate Park.
7. Pretty Doors (and houses) in Elsie St.
8. The New Wheel at 420 Cortland Ave.
9. Optical Underground wall at 280 Sutter St.
10. Encinal Walk Stairs (great view of the city)
11. (Extra!) Mirror Maze at Pier 39
This is actually inside a touristic place, but not everyone knows it exist and it's pretty cool! :)